Thursday, 10 April 2014

Professional Development at Selwyn College

My colleague and I had the opportunity to go to Selwyn College to see how their e-learning journey has gone over the last 5 years. It is always great to get out of your own classroom box to see what others out there are doing. 

We were particularly interested in going to Selwyn College because they started their Google Apps for Education journey last year. It was great seeing older children using the tools that my colleague and I are introducing to the children in our primary classes. It was also great being able to talk to other teachers about their experiences and ideas and sharing our own.

I think it is important to try and do things like this more often and I will endeavour to try to seek more experiences like this in the future. The kids in my class loved hearing about my visit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment